Most companies are on the race of digitalising their service offerings. While technology is important, it represents only one element of a successful digitalisation journey.
Whether you focus on Fintech collaboration, new technologies, process optimisations or all together; without evolving your internal culture it will be challenging to deliver on the required innovation and customer experience.
- How much is successful digitalisation driven by technology?
- Is personal interaction still valued once everything is connected?
- Why your internal culture fundamentally matters to succeed externally?
- What actually drives culture, how to change it beyond nice value statements?
- Personal experiences, examples, what has worked, what not?
Chris Frey @chrisfrey.com